Purchasing for Parks constantly seeks to develop and expand business relationships with new suppliers that provide various products and services.
If you’re a supplier and interested in being considered as a prospective Purchasing for Parks supplier, please complete the Prospective Supplier Registration form below.
Please note that completing the form does not guarantee your company will become a Purchasing for Parks preferred supplier. Our aim is to collect registration forms from suppliers who may want to work with us as new supplier requirements arise as our business grows and evolves.
Filling out the Prospective Supplier Form registers your company’s name and information into our database of potential suppliers. Completion of this prospective supplier form will allow your company’s information to be searchable by our team during new supplier selection reviews.
The registration form gives us some initial, but important, information about your company and provides us with an opportunity to learn more about your business. No attachments or additional documents will be accepted. The information you supply is added to a database of potential suppliers.
Potential suppliers are evaluated on a wide range of criteria, including:
- Years of business history (a minimum of three are required)
- A record of excellent customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Rigorous standards for quality, consistency of service, and on time delivery
- The number of suppliers Purchasing for Parks already has in the relevant purchasing categories
- Meeting standard business insurance and indemnification requirements